Maybe one day we can get together and eat a bunch of caramels.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Do I Have to Wake Up?

I came across this article as I was eating breakfast this morning. At 6:15 this morning. I thought it was pretty good. If you've got 5 minutes or so to kill, and don't mind reading something sporting-realted, it's a good read.

Here's the link. Right here.

Additionally, I've had a less than stellar turnout on the baby name game. I guess you people don't like free candy as much as I thought.

If you're in the mood to try a new cereal, try Blueberry Muffin Tops. They come in the big bag by the same company that makes the Fruity Pebbles knock-offs. Good stuff.

Gotta go to work. Have a great day.

4 Comments:

Blogger DREW! said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:32 AM

 
Blogger DREW! said...

You have the audacity to talk about free candy?

I would have told you long ago what the name of your twin sons must be, had I thought you had the courage to go through with it.

Romulus and Remus

10:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like candy so I am going to take a quick stab at the names.
Personally, I like Coen and Avery. However, I do believe if you go with the name Liam you have to name the other one Noel so when they get older they can become the new Oasis without the drunken fights... Or, you can go with Owen and Luke and they could be the new Wilson brothers without the broken noses.Just a thought. -Kendra

2:47 AM

 
Blogger Trent said...

Why did you sign in as Anonymous and then sign your name at the bottom?
Also, it seems like you and I are the only ones who like Coen. I like that one alot. Oh well.

5:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home