Maybe one day we can get together and eat a bunch of caramels.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Assorted Items and Such


Wow! What a day this has been! I'm pleased and excited to say that after 8 long months of seemingly fruitless searching, I have finally found a job. I am now the new Computer Technician at Grace Community Church. This means I am the first call for computer and technical problems, as well as computer upgrades and repairs. This job has big time potential for growth and they are determined to make this a bigger and bigger deal as time goes on. Needless to say, this is a huge monkey off my back.

In other news, and because I promised Amy I would, I will post a picture of Andy's new haircut. His "bigboy haircut" we are calling it. We started with the clippers, but when the hair started falling on him, he freaked out about it. Sara had to finish up with a pair of siccors that are about as long as your thumb. Here's a before and after.


I cut my hair too, but you're not going to see a picture of that. Unless certain demands are met, I mean.

Also, here's a cool picture I took of Andy playing with sparklers during the Fourth of July.

Additionally, here is some very welcome news, although most of you probably already know this.

Let's see....anything else?? Nope.

By the way, it's 86 degrees outside, thanks to my handy Weather Channel Desktop.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Hey I.T. guy, I'm having trouble opening pictures from this guy's blog. Probably because I'm on a P.C. Any suggestions?
-Annoyed in Tyler

9:25 AM

 
Blogger Jason said...

Never mind. I called the I.T. guy at Rose Heights and he was vary helpful. That is a cool sparkler picture.

Congrats, by the way.

9:27 AM

 
Blogger DREW! said...

Now you can carry out my life-long dream: publishing a column in the Grace Community Church newsletter called Getting the Most from Your Modem.

8:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home